Butkus D. Dogg's Friday Fearless Forecast (Week 15)
Well, college football is over until the bowls get going a week from Saturday, so we're back to picking just the pro games. This means the poor bald guy will be sitting in a corner with night sweats tomorrow when there is nothing for him to watch. Something tells me he will be unloading three weeks of cooking shows from his DVR.
Last week I was a mediocre 6-4, but I'm still enjoying a pretty good year at 95-37. And don't forget to join us next Friday for our annual bowl spectacular edition.
Five pro, straight up, let's go:
- Chicago vs. Minnesota: The Bears are badly broken what with Earl Bennett and Brian Urlacher out. The Vikings have been struggling lately, but it seems like the Bears are fading faster. Take Minnesota.
- Detroit vs. Green Bay: The Lions can't even beat the Colts at home and you expect them to take out the Packers at Lambeau? You've got a better chance of the Fat Dog not eating his dinner. Take Green Bay.
- Tennessee vs, Indianapolis: The Colts are on a roll thanks to a little Luck. Take Indy.
- San Diego vs. Pittsburgh: Which Charlie Batch will show up this week? The one from two weeks ago or the one from last week that beat the Ravens? On the other hand, the Chargers seem to have already mentally checked out. Take Pittsburgh.
- New Orleans vs. NY Giants: The Saints have had ten days to get over their debacle against Atlanta on Thursday night football. Time may heal all wounds, but it doesn't cure lousy football. Take the Giants.